User & Troubleshooting Guide
Services for the Products
Thank you for choosing AQUASOLAR™ !
Please take some time to read through this user guide to understand how to operate and use your solar water heater. The following tips will help you get the most out of your AQUASOLARTM product and enjoy years of trouble-free use.
- Solar water heaters are weather and temperature dependent. Generation of hot water via solar energy will be slower and the maximum temperature attained will be lower when there are overcast skies, cloudiness, haze and / or rain during the daytime hours.
- For safety reasons, the maximum temperature of the water in the storage tank is capped at 70°C. Educate children on the proper use of mixer taps and bathroom safety to prevent accidents.
- Your solar water heater is fitted with an external temperature and pressure (P/T) valve. This valve releases water from time to time to regulate the temperature and pressure inside the storage tank. It is normal to observe some amount of water from the roof as a result.
- Remember to turn off the electric booster (heating element) after each use to prolong its lifespan and to save electricity.
- The electric booster switch requires a 15A rated fuse for safe operation.
- AQUASOLAR recommends the use of a water filter. This is to ensure the water supply to the house and your solar water heater is free from impurities that can cause blockages inside your house water pipes and the solar water heater.
|There is no water||
|There is no hot water||
|Water is dripping from the roof (outside the house)||
|Water is dripping from the ceiling (inside the house)||
|The electric booster does not work. The water does not heat up.||
|The electricity supply trips when I turn on the electric booster||
After-Sales Service Warranty
For more information or to request for after-sales service, please call +603-6730 5421 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Service charges may apply during warranty period depending on the nature of the service performed.